Posted on Sep 25, 2023
Last updated on Nov 16, 2023
Volunteers required to support the operational activities as directed by the OSU Group Duty Officer. This is a support role and can be undertaken by firefighting and non-firefighting personnel.
The Group Operational Support Unit (OSU) Member Volunteers would have:
• The ability to liaise with other stakeholders and work as part of a team.
• Reasonable Computer literacy (advantage but not a necessity)
• Current Driver’s Licence and own transport
• Ability to complete ‘Foundation Skills’ training, but are not required to complete firefighting training.
Members help out where they can, in what they are trained in or have experience with.
OSU members perform a variety of tasks behind the scenes, under numerous circumstances. @Mudgeeraba.
At Volunteering Gold Coast, we’re on a mission to optimise social impact by harnessing innovation, promoting inclusion and connecting communities. …
Apply for this opportunity in two easy steps:
1. Review the opportunity details to check that the role is right for you.
2. Hit apply now and complete the application form.
Estimated time required to complete the application is 3 minutes.
You can edit or withdraw your application if needed.