Posted on Jan 18, 2023
Last updated on Jan 20, 2023
Join the amazing team at the Newlife Care Op Shop, we are looking for volunteers to assist with sorting and pricing of goods, stocking shelves and customer service.
We sell quality recycled clothes, household goods & toys at low prices, and support other missional groups. Our emergency food distribution centre also operates through the Shop.
We'd be thrilled if you could assist with any of these jobs:
- Organizing merchandise on shop floor
- Assisting customers
- Processing payments at the register, including operating Eftpos machine
- Maintaining the store
- Attaching and updating pricing tags on merchandise
- Sorting throgh donations of goods.
Gold Coast People Helping Gold Coast People in Need. We endeavour to equip and mobilise people to be catalysts for community renewal. This enables us to care for our community in formal and informal ways.
Newlife Care is a registered non-profit charitable organisation that works with, and offers support to our local community through different …
Apply for this opportunity in two easy steps:
1. Review the opportunity details to check that the role is right for you.
2. Hit apply now and complete the application form.
Estimated time required to complete the application is 3 minutes.
You can edit or withdraw your application if needed.