Posted on Sep 20, 2023
Last updated on Nov 16, 2023
Looking for a placement opportunity in the financial/accounts industry or accountancy? If you are a new graduate from a tertiary institution, assisting with CFO duties might be for you.
With the CFO’s guidance, duties will include:
• Creating & documenting the process for collecting raw data
• Manipulating the raw data to formulate decision making tools for VGC
• Setting up spreadsheets to calculate the metrics to create a simple and efficient process to update.
You will be working alongside Finance and Data personnel.
On the job training is provided.
At Volunteering Gold Coast, we’re on a mission to optimise social impact by harnessing innovation, promoting inclusion and connecting communities. …
Apply for this opportunity in two easy steps:
1. Review the opportunity details to check that the role is right for you.
2. Hit apply now and complete the application form.
Estimated time required to complete the application is 3 minutes.
You can edit or withdraw your application if needed.