Posted on Feb 06, 2023
Last updated on Mar 21, 2023
Come and join the Fight Parkinson's team for our annual Walk in The Park event starting at Federation Square!
We need enthusiastic volunteers to act as Course Marshalls. Marshalls are positioned at designated areas along the course to help ensure the course is safe for the walkers. Provide directions, assistance and encouragement to participants and help Sector Leaders identify any hazards or incidents.
- Directing athletes on the course
- Securing the course by monitoring barricade/tape and equipment placement
- Assisting in obtaining medical assistance
Check out event information here https://www.awalkinthepark.org.au/ We would love to see you there!
We will empower people living with Parkinson’s to get the most out of life, to be their own advocate, and to raise funds to support research in delivering effective therapies, treatments, and a cure.
Fight Parkinson’s (formerly known as Parkinson’s Victoria) is a leading source of specialised health information, advice, and services. Through research, …
Apply for this opportunity in two easy steps:
1. Review the opportunity details to check that the role is right for you.
2. Hit apply now and complete the application form.
Estimated time required to complete the application is 3 minutes.
You can edit or withdraw your application if needed.