Posted on Sep 07, 2023
Last updated on Sep 29, 2023
Come and join the 'International Day of People with a Disability (IDPWD)' Annual Fun Event.
Minda’s North Brighton grounds will be converted into a fully-fledged carnival, with amusement rides, live entertainment, petting zoo, BBQ lunch and more!
Volunteers needed for:
- morning set up
- working on fun activity stands
- supervising queues and amusement rides
- serving/cooking the BBQ and refreshments
- mixing/socialising with Minda clients and families
- packing up.
Online registration with Minda required.
15 to 20 volunteers needed per shift on 1st December.
BBQ lunch and drinks provided to volunteers.
Our mission is to maximise choice and inclusion for people with disability to achieve their aspirations by creating the environment for individuals to pursue opportunities to lead valued and meaningful lives in supportive communities.
At Minda Incorporated, we exist to inspire purpose, uncover potential and create community. We're here to be the difference in …
Apply for this opportunity in two easy steps:
1. Review the opportunity details to check that the role is right for you.
2. Hit apply now and complete the application form.
Estimated time required to complete the application is 3 minutes.
You can edit or withdraw your application if needed.